Ericsen Foundation & Suriana Welfare Society Food Aid Program Update
Updated: Mar 26
Besides the Malaysia COVID-19 Charity Drive that supports healthcare front line personnel, simultaneously Ericsen Foundation is working with different community partners to reach out to vulnerable communities affected by this pandemic, for example, Suriana Welfare Society Malaysia.
Suriana Welfare Society Malaysia , a Non-Government Organization (NGO) which used to focus on children’s right, has switched their attention to underprivileged families during this pandemic period. Throughout this week, Ericsen Foundation joined forces with Suriana Welfare, worked out an alternative food distribution channels, providing basic community food pack to 365 families in the following areas:-
- 51 families (255 recipients) at Block C, Program Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Taman Peringin, Jinjang Utara;
- 60 families (345 recipients) at PPR Sri Selangor, Jalan San Peng;
- 60 families (336 recipients) at Block 4, PPR Desa Mentari, Petaling Jaya, Selangor;
- 57 families (364 recipients) at PPM Taman Putra Perdana, Sri Aman, Sri Dahlia and Muhibbah, Bukit Jalil;
- 57 families (342 recipients) at Kampong Pasir and Pangsapuri Riswam, Hulu Kelang; and
- 82 families (400 recipients) at Block A, B and D, PPR Taman Peringin, Jinjang Utara.
On 11th April, Ericsen Foundation reached out to 47 families in the following areas in Puchong:-
- 12 families at PPR Taman Taman Putra Perdana;
- 12 families at PPR Pangsapuri Sri Aman; and
- 23 families at PPR Sri Dhalia Apartment.
We at Ericsen Foundation are deeply moved by your graciousness; your donations have made a difference to many lives. Let us spread love, humility, kindness, compassion and unity wherever we go. Together we can make this world a better place for everyone.